Sunday, August 10, 2008

What Now Bitch!?!

Please let me preface this entry by noting that I fully respect France as a nation and have no personal feelings against that wonderful nation. But who's talking now bitches?

Apparently these guys talked some serious smack against the US swim team when asked about the 4 X 100 relay. They apparently were going to "smash" the US Olympic team. However, Phelps & Co. brought there stuff about 2 minutes ago and left those motivating words .08 seconds behind them.

Oh what a sweet victory that was! Isn't there something liberating about quieting the big mouth?

If you didn't see the race it really was a good one. The lead had changed at least five or six times between the US and France. You could just feel the tension between the two and both teams had to be right next to each other to make it even better. I feel like the US did have the advantage on the home stretch for two reasons. 1. We are better swimmers (obviously)
2. We also could see our opponent because we had the left side while breathing (and peaking) to our right at the big-mouthed Frenchman swimming to his preconceived gold medal.

That was such an asshole of a blog and please forgive my comments here!

But if you'll excuse me I need to listen to America's National Anthem. Sorry fellas,

No "La Marseillaise" Today!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany & Brandon said...

I loved it too! I was spooning with my cat on the couch and scared him half to death as I lurched to my feet screaming. It was beautiful...so was Phelps when he flexed in victory.... :-)

Rab said...

In all honesty, I love a good anti-french rant. Good on you Yanks for kicking their asses.