Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good Morning!

I have a huge meeting tomorrow morning at 7:30 where I will need to report on all the activity from this past week. I don't think it will go well. Here's the thing. The job is sales. Well let me correct that. The employer says it's not, but calling 40 strangers a day to schedule a time to meet and discuss their financial future and present them with at least one of the products that I am licensed to SELL. I'm just sick of it and haven't been living up to the company standards. I'm ready to return to my school in the middle of nowhere Missouri. I'm just not looking forward to entering the "real" world after college. I want the freedom without the responsibility. I know, real original right? I hate emo music. I guess this job will be over with soon enough and I can return to the splendors of college life...alcohol, loud music, girls, alcohol, playing shows while drinking alcohol and encouraging the sale of it, and all the new people who, no matter how significant, come in and maybe out of your life. That's something that really does excite me about life, simply meeting new people. How cool is it that we can impact each others' lives with even the smallest of gestures. I've seen what my actions have done to people for good and the other and it has helped me put my actions in perspective. However, those details can be saved for another post.

This blog thing is pretty cool. I don't really intend on telling anybody about my blog so I'll just see where this thing gets me, assuming anyone even reads this. I'm pretty new to the blog scene so I'm still trying to adjust to the growing blog community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it overwhelming at first? I was so thrown off when I started my blog over who to tell and who to connect with. Now only one person that I know in real life knows about it, and I'm making real life friends through blogging? Weird. Lovin your blog so far though!