Friday, August 8, 2008

Gig Night!

So I just got back from jamming with the previously mentioned band and it was simply amazing; we opened for them. I love gig nights. Playing music for others is probably one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes I find myself getting too comfortable on stage though. But it's so much fun. We did run into a small problem. We blew a fuse in the middle of our cover of Venice Queen. Not fun at all and to most, pretty embarrassing. But we managed to keep the crowd in to it until order could be restored. So I decided to bring a volunteer on stage to jam with us to Cortez the Killer. The dude rocked the guitar. We actually closed with that...probably lasted 15 minutes. Oh and I find few things more attractive than a girl lost in the music, dancing ecstatically, letting the music command her soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the opening gig! I look forward to checking out the rest of your blog. :)