Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You Can Find Me In Da A!



It may be terrible but I have developed a new obsession with a band, 30 Seconds to Mars. I am worried to admit this because I Hate emo. This band bears a striking resemblance to everything about this "genre" of "music."

Notice the 3/4 part with the dark hair crowding their pain-filled faces. The look is stupid, juvenile, and pathetic. However, I can't deny that I have been enjoying their music for the past 12 hours.

I've just returned from a week long trip in the A with the love of my life. I got to see plenty of cool things like the Georgia Aquarium, Wonderful World of Coke, Marley and Me, and do plenty of ice skating with the love of my life. Guard Girl and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary over the break and the trip was awesome. Check out this picture...

Check out this gem...





No comments: